What Your Catsultation Involves
Observing cats in their environment and identifying any possible stressors or triggers are important in resolving cat behavior problems. Before the end of your Catsultation, you will have a customized treatment plan and an understanding of the action items necessary to begin resolving your behavior problem(s). All Catsultations include the following.
- Complete environmental analysis and feline behavior evaluation
- Review of your cat family's medical records
- Customized treatment plan
- Four weeks of support and access to me by phone, text or email after your Catsultation.*
Your Catsultation will be designed to meet your needs. You will gain a much deeper understanding of your cat(s) and receive an action plan to resolve their frustrating, costly behavior problems. Get started now.
90-minute appointment $350 / 1-2 cat households with one behavior issue
120-minute appointment $395 / multi-cat (2+) households with multiple issues
Above pricing is based on your location being within 25 miles of Dallas, TX. Travel fees will apply for locations over 25 miles from Dallas.
90 minute call $295 $250** / 4 weeks free follow up by phone, text, or email
120 minute call $345 $300** / 4 weeks free follow up by phone, text, or email
If additional time is needed or you choose to have additional time at your appointment, it is billed in 30-minute increments at $50
Check, cash or credit card payment is required at the time of your in-home Catsultation. Phone/Skype Catsultations must be paid in advance by credit card, check or money order.
* Due to the complexities and extra time it may take to resolve some cat behavior problems, you may extend your 4 weeks of support and access to me, included in your Catsultation fee, for an additional 2 weeks for $60.
** Special pricing ends May 31, 2020.